Friday, March 2, 2018

Masculine Card

Hello Dear Friends,

I am back with another card.
This is my DT Post for Scrapping4fun Challenges. The theme for the month is -Masculine / Boy

                                  Image may contain: outdoor









I have used this beautiful "Kawasaki Ninja" Digi Stamp from our wonderful sponsor for the challenge Ikesart


Image may contain: text

Supplies Used:

Kawasaki Ninja Digi Stamp
White cardstock
Enogreeting Paper pack
Faber castell Color Pencils
Little Birdie Buttons
Double sided Foam Tape
White Glue

Hope you like my project. Do not forget to enter the challenge and check out more awesome DT Creations.

I would like to enter the following Challenges:

Classic Design Team Challenge #23

DigiStamps4joy challenge-146

Sunsationalstamps March Challenge

Craftingwithanattitude challenge-37


Hugs,





No comments: