Monday, January 22, 2018

Dream World- Card

Hello Friends,

Today I'm at Make my Monday Challenge Blog. The theme is "Fancy Folds". This is very New for me as I have never made such a card. I just took a chance and made a Tri-fold card. Here's my card...




I have used these beautiful Pattern Papers from Fairy Land and Indie Chic Paper packs from  Papericious. I made the base using the cardstock from the same paper pack and hand cut all the flowers, Butterflies and the elements used on the card. To give it a dreamy and fairy look I cut the Dream catcher and fairies from the pack. A lot of butterflies were also hand cut and added to give the feel of Fairy Garden.

some more pictures ...









And this is how it looks when closed.

Hope you like my card. Do not forget to enter the challenge here

Make My Monday Challenge Blog


I would like to enter the following Challenges:

Paru's Card making Challenge
It's a new experience making a Tri-fold card


Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned paper Challenge
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge

Words 2 Craftby Challenge#49-magic-of-beginnings

Words 2 Craft By

Love to craft challenge-18

Love To Craft Challenge Blog

Let's Craft And Create challenge#133

Let's Craft and Create

hugs,
Priya


No comments: