Friday, January 19, 2018

Chase your Dreams- Card


Hello Friends,

Today I'm at Scrapping4fun Challenges blog and the theme is Anything Goes.
Here's my card...




Isn't it a cute image? 
This is by our sponsor Oddballart


I colored the image using my Faber Castell Color Pencils, fussy cut and adhered to the background using some double sided foam tape. Added few sequins and completed using a quote die cut.





Hope you like my card. Don't forget to enter the challenge and check out DT creations here
Image may contain: text



I would like to enter the following Challenges:

Pennys challenges #363 -Anything Goes

Little miss muffet challenges -180-Anything-goes

Aud sentiments challenge- 195- Anything Goes- Add a Sentiment

Simon says stamp Wednesday challenge - Add a Sentiment

Pammies inky pinkies challenges-1802

Craftaholics rus Challenge-3-Anything-goes

QKR stampede Challenge-279-Anything-goes

Fab n funky challenges -Girly

Thanks for visiting.
Hugs,
Priya

No comments: