Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Layout: Miles To Go Before I Sleep


Hello Crafty Friends,

Today I'm here to share my new Layout which I made to enter More Than Words Challenge.
For word inspiration Outdoors I used the picture of the Woods and for Woodgrain I used the Wooden textured BG paper and also used some wooden colored corrugated paper. I have used few words from one of my Favorite Poems 
           " The Woods are lovely, dark and deep...
             But I have promises to keep;
             Miles to go before I Sleep...
             Miles to go before I sleep."



For the Background I used a Woody Pattern paper and added few layers of different pattern paper on the lower and side edges. Also I layered some corrugated sheet for some extra wooden look. Then I brushed clear gesso and texture paste with a palette knife. Sprayed some Distress spray and distress inks. All the edges and photomat were also Distressed. 
Added some chipboard, distressed gauze, moss and fussy cut some leaf patterns and butterflies to add some color. Finally added the sentiment.

Some more close ups..








Excuse me for the Background of the LO picture here... Was in hurry

Supplies Used:

Papericious Pattern Paper
Papericious Chipboards
Papericious White Gesso
Enogreeting Pattern Paper
Corrugated Sheet
Prima Clear Gesso
Rangers Texture Paste
Rangers Spray Stains
Rangers Distress Ink
Gauze
Finnabair Clear Stamps
Archival Ink
Tacky Glue


I would like to enter the following Challenges:

More than words November Challenge



Mixed Media Warriors November Challenge



Thank You for visiting..
Hugs,


No comments: