Monday, January 23, 2017

Birthday Card

Hello Friends
Today I'm back with another Clean and simple card.
this is my second card using heat embossing technique. I really love this technique now.

so let's take a look at the card now...

I took this copper shiny handmade paper for my card. I stamped the images and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I again heat embossed the birthday sentiment on vellum and adhered on the card with tacky tape. Then I adhered the card on a plain white card base to complete it.

Another picture of the card below...

Supplies Used:
Handmade paper
Mudra Linen Bloom Stamp
Penny Black Special Thought Stamp
Versamark Water mark Ink
Ranger White embossing Powder
Vellum
White card

I would like to link my project to the following challenges:









Thanks for visiting. If you like my projects, leave some love in the comments...
Hugs,



No comments: